Application of pre-registration technology in gravure printing presses
The concept of pre-registration technique: First I want to explain the concept of "pre-registration", so what is "pre-registration"? We believe that the first printing material is not stretched, pre-loading plate, automatic pre-alignment, open horizontal alignment, longitudinal addressing can play automatic speed up register.
The concept of pre-registration technique:
First I want to explain the concept of "pre-registration", so what is "pre-registration"? We believe that first of all, the printing material is not stretched, pre-loading plate, automatic pre-alignment, start the machine horizontal alignment, vertical addressing can play automatic speed up register.
Pre-registration technology in gravure printing presses have the following operating procedures:
1. No stretching of printing material.
2. When replacing the plate roller, use the pre-registration scale to align the plate according to the registration marks on the plate roller.
3. Pre-registration with scale adjustment rollers, to be adjusted according to the requirements of the equipment manufacturer.
4. Multi-color printing embossing roller perimeter to ensure the same, it is best to install the manufacturer's requirements specifications rubber roller. Before the automatic pre-page alignment, enter the exact perimeter of the plate.
5. Automatic speed up before registering before the first horizontal alignment, vertical addressing.
Pre-registration technology applied to the gravure printing machine advantages (characteristics): 1:
1. Almost no change in material length when the platen roller is clutched for large and small printing, so less waste and faster automatic registration.
2. Each revolution of the register motor, the material film change moving distance is 1mm/second, the register computer program calculates quickly, the silk rod up and down to move the material length without error, automatic registration time is short, less waste.
3. Shaftless plate loading box clutch gear modulus is small, the amount of change in the rotation of the plate is small, high precision, and the pre-loading plate scale is used to pre-align the plate quickly.
4. Pre-loading plate so that the opening process does not need to clutch the shaftless plate gear and the upper and lower clutch embossing roller for plate alignment, reducing auxiliary working hours, saving materials and improving work efficiency.
5. Automatic pre-pre-loading reduces the length of material changed by the up and down lifting ball screw during the longitudinal overprinting addressing process, which can be carried out without opening the printing machine, reducing the scrap of the initial overprinting and saving time.
6. The current printing market is developing in the direction of multiple varieties and small batches, and with the increasing number of short-run jobs (multiple plate changes per day), the pre-registration printing presses have shown their superiority. Basically, it will eliminate many small factories with narrow material for first register printing, stopping the machine to check and then start the machine to connect the material for printing.